Skip to content
Gas Filter ABE1 (315)
- Gas filter SR 315, Class 1, and SR 294, Class 2, are designed for use with Sundström half masks and full face masks.
- Both filters are of type ABE and provide protection against the following types of gases and vapours:
- Type A protects against organic gases and vapours, such as solvents, with boiling points > +65 °C.
- Type B protects against inorganic gases and vapours, such as chlorine, hydrogen sulphide and hydrogen cyanide.
- Type E protects against acidic gases and vapours, such as sulphur dioxide and hydrogen fluoride.
- The gas filters can easily be combined with particle filter SR 510 P3 R in order to obtain protection also against aerosols (particles), e.g. during spray painting