Return To Previous Page
Warranties & Liabilities
- Goods supplied and services performed by Lilydale Safety Wear are done so based upon the instructions and information provided by The Buyer. The Buyer agrees that you do not rely upon the skill and judgement of Lilydale Safety Wear in relation to the suitability of any of the goods for a particular purpose or application for which the goods are required by The Buyer and Lilydale Safety Wear are under no liability whatsoever if the goods are not suitable and fit for The Buyer’s intended purpose.
- Where we give advice in the course of supplying the Goods or performing the Service for you we give all such advice in good faith and with due diligence but we shall not be held liable at lay for any such advice.
- Processes performed of Goods supplied by any Subcontractor or Supplier shall only have the benefit of such warranty as Lilydale Safety Wear have from such Sub-Contractor or Supplier and then only to the extent that such warranty is honoured by such Subcontractor or Supplier.
- We make no representation of warranty that the services of goods conform with all or any legislation, by-laws or regulations including but not limited to the Occupational Health and Safety Act 1985 or Building Act 1993.
- The Buyer agrees to make your own inquiries regarding these matters and you shall be liable and indemnify and keep indemnified us against all actions, proceedings, costs, charges, claims or demands arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with any breach of this condition.
On Site Safety
M08BL - Kids Prowler Earmuff Blue
We are currently out of stock for this size, please call us on 03 9739 7323 to place an order