Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use
This agreement governs your use of the Lilydale Safety Wear website.
You may not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse this Web site or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this Web site. You may only use this Web site for lawful purposes.
All materials (including the organisation and presentation of such material) on this Web site (the “Materials”) are the property of Lilydale Safety Wear and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade-names, internet domain names, and other similar rights.
Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with Lilydale Safety Wear, any other use of these Materials without Lilydale Safety Wear‘s written permission is prohibited.
The Materials may only be used for your own, non-commercial or personal purposes. You may not create derivative works from or otherwise exploit the Materials in any way.
Lilydale Safety Wear. All rights reserved.
Currency of Web Site
Lilydale Safety Wear updates the information on this Web site regularly. However, Lilydale Safety Wear cannot guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information on this Web site. Lilydale Safety Wear may revise, supplement or delete information, services and/or the resources contained in the Web site and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification to past, current or prospective visitors.
Linked Web Sites
This Web site may provide links to third party Web sites for your convenience only. The inclusion of these links does not imply that Lilydale Safety Wear monitors or endorses these Web sites. Lilydale Safety Wear does not accept any responsibility for such Web sites. Lilydale Safety Wear shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss, caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance upon any information, content, goods or services available on or through any third party Web sites or linked resources.
Instagram - This [application/website] uses the Instagram™ API and is not endorsed or certified by Instagram or Instagram, Inc. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this [application/website] are property of Instagram, Inc. This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Internet Software or Computer Viruses
Due to technical difficulties with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this Web site. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from this Web site.
Lilydale Safety Wear shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this Web site or your downloading of any of the Materials from this Web site. Lilydale Safety Wear recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Web Site and Materials Provided "As Is"
This web site and the materials are provided “as is” without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Lilydale Safety Wear does not represent or warrant that this web site or the materials will meet your requirements or that their use will be uninterrupted or error free.
Limitation of Liability
You assume all responsibility and risk for use of this web site and the materials including without limitation any of the information contained therein.
Some jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Feel free to email Lilydale Safety Wear at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the Internet is not a fully secure medium and any communication may be lost, intercepted or altered. Lilydale Safety Wear is not liable for any damages related to communications to or from this Web site. You agree with respect to any information provided by you to us through this Web site or via e-mail that:
Lilydale Safety Wear has no obligation concerning such information;
the information is non-confidential;
Lilydale Safety Wear may use, disclose, distribute or copy the information and may use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in the information for any purpose without compensation;
and the information is truthful and disclosure of the information does not violate the legal rights of others.
This Web site is controlled, operated and administered by Lilydale Safety Wear from within Lilydale, Victoria. This Web site can be accessed from all states and territories of Australia, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of Victoria, Australia, by accessing this Web site, you acknowledge and agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of this Web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and the federal laws of Australia applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles).
You also agree that any claims or disputes whatsoever arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Victoria and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily.
LILYDALE SAFETY WEAR COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to enter this competition form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia over the age of 18.
3. Employees and their immediate families at Lilydale Safety Wear are ineligible to enter.
4. The competition will commence on the 22nd May 9am and will end on the 30th June 5:30pm EST
5. By entering the competition the entrant agrees to receive relevant email and SMS communications from Lilydale Safety Wear including news, events, offers and competitions.
HOW TO ENTER
1. To enter, entrants must, during the promotional period complete the entry form on https://lilydalesafetywear.com.au/ and then a winner will be selected at random once the competition ends
2. By submitting an entry, entrants warrant to Lilydale Safety Wear that:
a) their entry complies with the Submission Criteria;
b) They own all of the rights to the entry
3. Entrants confirm that their information is valid and correct.
4. Lilydale Safety Wear reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant they believe has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
1. The male prize is new CAT workwear set valued at $169. The women’s prize is a jacket valued at $169.
2. Lilydale Safety Wear is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
3. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier. Lilydale Safety Wear accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes unclaimed within 3 months of the winner being notified.
4. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
NOTIFYING THE WINNER
1. The winner will be notified via by phone and email following the draw and published on the Lilydale Safety Wear website for a period of 28 days.
2. Lilydale Safety Wear reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of Lilydale Safety Wear, whose decision is final.
3. If a winner does not claim the prize in the 28 day period a new winner will be drawn.
4. Lilydale Safety Wear takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, or injuries caused by the use of the prize.
5. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Lilydale Safety Wear’s control, Lilydale Safety Wear may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.