Steel Toe Elastic Sided Boot
The elastic side design of the 311 makes them easy to slip on and off. As well as being electrical hazard resistant, this boot is also fitted with XRD® Technology for supreme impact absorption and comfort.
- Available in Sizes 5-13 (6.5-10.5)
- Brown waxy leather elastic side safety boot
- XRD® in the heel strike zone for supreme shock absorption.
- Polyurethane midsole. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Heat resistant to 140˚C
- Full length removable PU footbed which is antibacterial, breathable and washable
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank - ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)