Zip Sided Lace Up Steel Cap Boot with Scuff Cap
The 992 is designed to provide maximum safety and shock absorption for long days on the job. The zip-sided lace up is great for easy on, easy off convenience while the supreme underfoot cushioning provides all day comfort when you’re on your feet.
- Available in Sizes 5-14 (7.5-10.5)
- Wheat premium nubuck, 150mm height, water resistant leather, safety boot
- 7 eyelet lacing with lace locking device
- Convenient heavy duty zip with zip fastener
- Moulded TPU bump cap for added leather protection
- Padded tongue and collar
- Thermal regulating Bamboo lining
- Low density shock absorbing polyurethane midsole with anti-bacterial agent.
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- Excellent cut and slip resistance, highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Heat resistant to 300˚C - oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- SPS Max - XRD® Technology in the heel and forepart strike zones for increased impact protection.
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert for greater shock absorption and comfort. Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)